Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Which country would you like to go to? Why?

I would love to go to so many countries! See different s landscapes, natural beauties and different cultures too…


But one of my dreams is to live in France for a while. I’d been there before, in 2007, and it was a great experience. I went to Paris, Loire valley and Corse. I had a great time, and I decided that I have to go back sometime, and stay living in Paris. There are a lot of ideas that I had that time and I want to complete some day.


My perfect Paris day might be like this: wake up in a tiny little apartment with a round window with the view of the Eiffel tower, have breakfast with a nice orange tea and a baguette with cheese, then go outside, buy a lemon ice-cream and take a walk in the tuileries garden. I know I can do it here, but taking a walk in that city is just perfect.


When I live there, I’m probably going to go to the Orsay museum a lot; it was absolutely my favorite one.

But of course I don't want to stay only in Paris, I will travel around too. I’m sure going to make a trip in the Loire valley, it is called “Loira à vélo”, it’s a 800 km route, demarked to ride bikes and see all the castles of the region, it's gonna be great!

No comments:

Post a Comment