Tuesday, October 26, 2010

The money in my life…

In my house my both parents have paid jobs; My mom is a school teacher, and my dad an engineer; she says she spend all her pay on the food we have at home, and the rest is up to my father.

My family never had some serious financial problems; my dad was unemployed once, and we were a little scared, but he’s an incredible organized man so we didn’t get to be really messed up.

I don’t know how it would be in the future… I mean, when I have to do it on my own. The most probably is that I wouldn’t have as much money as I have now in my parent’s house. The work I may have is probably going to be more like my mother’s… but more independent and unstable (she’s been on the same school since twenty years).

I don’t particularly enjoy picturing me as a very rich girl, at least not seriously… but if I had a lot of money I will probably invest it on some apartments for rent (more than one, because when you have lessees, one of them can have problems and ended messing up you) and then continue my life the way it is, but more relax and generously. I could travel a lot, and help other people; but I would help them with gifts, I would support an NGO or something like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment